Join the Y Wodonga Team as we host our first official YMCA Aquathon Event! All proceeds go to YMCA Open Doors program.
The YMCA Aquathon is for everybody - you'll love the friendly atmosphere. And all proceeds go to YMCA OPEN DOORS - helping people doing it tough in our Community.
The YMCA aquathon is a swim and run event that has categories and distances to suit all levels of fitness. The Junior category is for those attending Primary School and can be entered as an individual and also as a team of two. The Aquathon also has short course and long course options. Again, individuals and pairs can enter either of these categories, including family groups.
- YMCA Swim Lessons Event: 100m run plus 25m swim
- Primary School Aged Event: 0.5km run, 50m swim, 0.5km run OR 1km run, 100m swim, 0.5km run
- Short Court: 1km run, 400m swim, 1km run
- Long Course: 1.5km run, 400m swim, 1.5km run, 400m swim, 1.5km
Entry Fees per person – including Individual and Team Events
- Primary School Child: $10.00
- Primary School Child Team (2 People): $20.00 – individual registrations required
- Student: $10.00
- Adult: $20
- Adult Team (2 People): $40.00 - individual registrations required
You can register in Centre at WSLC, online via the downloadable PDF registration form on this page or follow this link
to complete an online form.