Introducing - Les Mills SPRINT
LES MILLS SPRINT™ is built on the science of high-intensity interval training (HIIT). It’s a quick and hard style of training that returns rapid results with minimal joint impact.
- Build lean muscle and train your body to burn fat
- Faster cardio results than with steady state training
- Burn calories for hours after your workout
- Short and intense – all done in 30 minutes
- Build mental toughness, and build it fast!
Follow us on Facebook here to receive further education on the benefits of HIIT. Check out the Video below for a snippet of SPRINT in action!
RPM is our indoor cycling class, set to the rhythm of motivating music.
Learn all the basic cycling moves like standing up, sitting down, changing hand positions, speeding up and slowing down. You control your own resistance levels and sprint speed so you can build up your training level over time. If you want a true sense of achievement, get into an RPM class today.
- Improve aerobic fitness
- Burn calories and fat
- Release endorphins to leave you with a natural high
- Tone and shape your legs
Just getting started?
Even if you’ve never been on a bike, RPM is a simple and safe workout that will get you amazing results. Our instructors show you how to set up a bike and will give options to match your own fitness level. Maybe start with four or five tracks and build up to a full class. Your fitness will race ahead in no time.